HIV/AIDS AND CANCER CURE SCAMMERS? - JJosephaNews

JNN TV21

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Translate

Friday, August 16, 2019

HIV/AIDS AND CANCER CURE SCAMMERS?

HIV/AIDS AND CANCER CURE SCAMMERS? 
By JJosephaNews
Twitter/@JJosephaNews

For Immediate Release:August 12, 2019


The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers not to purchase or drink a product sold online as a medical treatment due to a recent rise in reported health issues. Since 2010, the FDA has warned External Link Disclaimer consumers about the dangers of Miracle or Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Supplement, MMS, Chlorine Dioxide (CD) Protocol, Water Purification Solution (WPS) and other similar products. Miracle Mineral Solution has not been approved by the FDA for any use, but these products continue to be promoted on social media as a remedy for treating autism, cancer, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and flu, among other conditions. However, the solution, when mixed, develops into a dangerous bleach which has caused serious and potentially life-threatening side effects.




“The FDA’s drug approval process ensures that patients receive safe and effective drug products. Miracle Mineral Solution and similar products are not FDA-approved, and ingesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason,” said FDA Acting Commissioner Ned Sharpless, M.D. “The FDA will continue to track those selling this dangerous product and take appropriate enforcement actions against those who attempt to evade FDA regulations and market unapproved and potentially dangerous products to the American public. Our top priority is to protect the public from products that place their health at risk, and we will send a strong and clear message that these products have the potential to cause serious harm.



Websites selling MMS describe the product as a liquid that is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. Product directions instruct consumers to mix the sodium chlorite solution with citric acid – such as lemon or lime juice – or another acid before drinking. In many instances, the sodium chlorite is sold with a citric acid “activator.” When the acid is added, the mixture becomes chlorine dioxide, a powerful bleaching agent.



The FDA recently received new reports of people experiencing severe vomiting, severe diarrhea, life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration and acute liver failure after drinking these products. The FDA is not aware of any scientific evidence supporting the safety or effectiveness of MMS products, despite claims that the solution is an antimicrobial, antiviral and antibacterial. The FDA encourages consumers to talk to a health care professional about treating medical conditions or diseases.



Consumers who have experienced an adverse health effect after ingesting this product should seek immediate medical attention. Anyone who has experienced an adverse health effect that may be related to MMS should report it through the FDA’s MedWatch Safety Information program as soon as possible at 800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm.



The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.



©2019 JJosephaNews. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herbs are Natural good remedies for All deadly diseases AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to get a bigger and Erect Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment, which is not helpful to Enlarge or Erect Penis I am from South Africa, I had Cancer and was told I could die in few Months before I met this Doc ARIBA on the internet, I contacted via email (draribaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he told me to come over to China, I did go to china to meet him up.. I used these herbs and got cancer cured in 3 Weeks, If you need medicine for HIV/AIDs and other deadly diseases you contact him and get cured. CONTACT: draribaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +2349034093028

      Delete
  2. We provide finance to people in need of financial help.we provide finance to individuals and businesses at a low interest rate.business finance, Home finance, Mortgage,personal finance, Car finance,real estate finance, E-mail: Us Today AT: capitalfunding454@gmail.com

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wij bieden financiering aan particulieren en zakenmensen tegen een lage rente. bedrijfsfinanciering, woningfinanciering, hypotheek, persoonlijke financiering, autofinanciering, vastgoedfinanciering, solliciteer nu!
    e-mail: capitalfunding454@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much doctor Moahmmed for curing my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, is good given a herbal  medicine a try, i am so happy today about my result, herpes virus has a cure i have confirm it now with my own cases, i have been reading different comment about people who are cured from herpes virus, ALS, HPV, CANCER, LUPUS VIRUS and many more with doctor mohammed herbal medicine , i was kind of skeptical so i made up my mid to give him a chance to cure me to to see if the comment i read was legit, i am 100% cure of this virus and i am giving my own comment base on my agreement with this doctor that once i am cure i will give a Testimony. pleases contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2349036036397 EMAIL  herbalcure12@gmail.com  i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, before i was a comment ready. am grateful for this massive cure of my health. thanks very much 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbs are Natural good remedies for All deadly diseases AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to get a bigger and Erect Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment, which is not helpful to Enlarge or Erect Penis I am from South Africa, I had Cancer and was told I could die in few Months before I met this Doc ARIBA on the internet, I contacted via email (draribaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he told me to come over to China, I did go to china to meet him up.. I used these herbs and got cancer cured in 3 Weeks, If you need medicine for HIV/AIDs and other deadly diseases you contact him and get cured. CONTACT: draribaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +2349034093028

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr Oseremen cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr Oseremen because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2349056394313 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure2 cancer3 diabetes4 hepatitis5 herpes.You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Legal