LKKK AND IT S LEADER PROMISES A GREENER CURACAO BY 2030 - JJosephaNews

JNN TV21

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Translate

Monday, July 29, 2019

LKKK AND IT S LEADER PROMISES A GREENER CURACAO BY 2030

CURACAO AND CLIMATE CHANGE TARGETING 0 EMISSION BY 2030
By JJosephaNews
Twitter/@JJosephaNews
CURACAO AND CLIMATE CHANGE TARGETING 0 EMISSION BY 2030 By JJosephaNews Twitter/@JJosephaNews      The youngest political party in Curacao, Liberalismo Klasiko Komunidat di Korsou (LKKK) shared and Presented portion of its National Reformation Plan for Curacao.     PART 1 THE PAST, HATERS STILL HATING BUT I HAVE THEIR MEDICINE The youngest political leader in Curacao's history to have ever took a stand for change said; "I expect for them to come out swinging now, after all they was swinging and trying to mess with me from the start, the governor and the King knows that. You have some people and lawyers because of their connection and strings they are protected from the long arm of justice. You have in that group Government workers, Lawyers human traffickers, drug smugglers.  The young leader continued; "If I know you and you know me and you know I know you a human trafficker, then you know I am talking about you and referring to you, that's simple!"  The Eu-NeoClassical youthful leader stated;"if you corrupt as hell, and you know I know you corrupt as hell, and we cross path and you still bad mouthing me, you more than likely more corrupt than hell, but rest assured, all your police friends and legal people that helped you all do all those dirtiness will have the light shone on you, and all your corrupt friends and lawyers who abused your authorities".  The Liberalist Leader said; "those people's seasons who have broken the law, they know who they are and guess what; its easy to tell them, they are the ones with the ruthless stories about me, they are the ones who hacked into my email and tried to hack into accounts and did all kind of atrocities and thought their day of judgement will not becoming. They are the ones who sent running these human trafficking schemes, possibly prostitution rinks and sponsoring south american illegal migration and drug trafficking and sale in their businesses.  I will tell you like this and then I will leave it until the time comes and you see them in front of high courts internationally, regionally, nationally and in Netherlands; but let's just call them for now: 1.) P-Squared and D-Racist 2.) Sissiman 3.) Mickey Mouse and Mini-mouse  4.) Badman and D-Robbing 5.) Turncoat, Voodoo Priest 6.) De Missioner and Krew 7.) H20-Lektra Regreit 8.) Cormun-Lektra and PostMind 9) Oh My 10) The Sharman Wizard? 11) Chucky 5.O 12) TV Indirect 13) Ms. Piggy and Kermit  Now I am finished with these people, watch and see how many of them try and run and hide back in Netherlands or Suriname. These are some dangerous people, the point is I am." Like Puff-Daddy said; you can hate me now, but you can't  stop me now"    PART 2 THE BEST PLAN FOR A BETTER CURACAO. My plan is the only plan that will bring Curacao to a megatropolis, lowering residential utilities to 85%  stimulate the economy to orgasmic portions with increase in quality and quantity of jobs inside curacao and associated with Curacao's economic growth.  My plan will create a Greener Curacao, a Healthier Curacao and a Wealthier Curacao      ©2019 Josefina Josepha. All rights reserved.




The youngest political party in Curacao, Liberalismo Klasiko Komunidat di Korsou (LKKK) shared and Presented portion of its National Reformation Plan for Curacao. 



PART 1
THE PAST, HATERS STILL HATING BUT I HAVE THEIR MEDICINE
The youngest political leader in Curacao's history to have ever took a stand for change said; "I expect for them to come out swinging now, after all they was swinging and trying to mess with me from the start, the governor and the King knows that. You have some people and lawyers because of their connection and strings they are protected from the long arm of justice. You have in that group Government workers, Lawyers human traffickers, drug smugglers.

The young leader continued; "If I know you and you know me and you know I know you a human trafficker, then you know I am talking about you and referring to you, that's simple!"

The Eu-NeoClassical youthful leader stated;"if you corrupt as hell, and you know I know you corrupt as hell, and we cross path and you still bad mouthing me, you more than likely more corrupt than hell, but rest assured, all your police friends and legal people that helped you all do all those dirtiness will have the light shone on you, and all your corrupt friends and lawyers who abused your authorities".

The Liberalist Leader said; "those people's seasons who have broken the law, they know who they are and guess what; its easy to tell them, they are the ones with the ruthless stories about me, they are the ones who hacked into my email and tried to hack into accounts and did all kind of atrocities and thought their day of judgement will not becoming. They are the ones who sent running these human trafficking schemes, possibly prostitution rinks and sponsoring south american illegal migration and drug trafficking and sale in their businesses. 
I will tell you like this and then I will leave it until the time comes and you see them in front of high courts internationally, regionally, nationally and in Netherlands; but let's just call them for now:
1.) P-Squared and D-Racist
2.) Sissiman
3.) Mickey Mouse and Mini-mouse 
4.) Badman and D-Robbing
5.) Turncoat, Voodoo Priest
6.) De Missioner and Krew
7.) H20-Lektra Regreit
8.) Cormun-Lektra and PostMind
9) Oh My
10) The Sharman Wizard?
11) Chucky 5.O
12) TV Indirect
13) Ms. Piggy and Kermit

Now I am finished with these people, watch and see how many of them try and run and hide back in Netherlands or Suriname. These are some dangerous people, the point is I am."
Like Puff-Daddy said; you can hate me now, but you can't  stop me now"



PART 2
THE BEST PLAN FOR A BETTER CURACAO.
My plan is the only plan that will bring Curacao to a megatropolis, lowering residential utilities to 85%  stimulate the economy to orgasmic portions with increase in quality and quantity of jobs inside curacao and associated with Curacao's economic growth.

My plan will create a Greener Curacao, a Healthier Curacao and a Wealthier Curacao  



©2019 Josefina Josepha. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Legal